The AirBag library allows the pixel-precise detection of collisions amongst a list of DisplayObjects (MovieClips, Sprites, Bitmaps, TextFields, Videos, etc.). It supports the exclusion of color ranges as well as a user-definable alpha threshold below which collisions won’t be triggered.
AirBag works in one-to-many or many-to-many detection mode. This means you can track the collision of a list of objects against a single other object (one-to-many) or you can track all the collisions happening between any members of the detection list (many-to-many).
Works with the regular display list. All DisplayObjects are supported: MovieClips, Videos, Bitmaps, etc.
- Create a cross-platform Starling Isometric game.
- Add enemy AI and multiplayer capability
- Explore the complete source code for the Web and cross-platform game develpment
This ANE is a cross-platform multi-service gaming AIR native extension. It provides a common ANE API to the Google Play Game Services (Android, iOS v7.0+) and Apple Game Center (iOS v5.0+).
The extension is simple to use and well documented and we have a complete support available in the GitHub repository for all your questions to get your game up and running quickly.
It provides the following key functionality:
- user sign in / out
- save games
- turn based multiplayer functionality
- Show the leaderboards you create for your game in the native UI
- Or, retrieve leaderboard data so you can display them as you wish
- Submit scores to multiple leaderboards
- Retrieve the achievements you create in the administration panel
- Update progress
- Use both of the achievement types: single and incremental and all of the states: hidden, revealed, completed
- Use the built in game service saved game functionality to save data for a user
- Find people to initiate multiplayer games
- Handle game invitations from players
- Complete event notifications for turn status and updates
- Take turns by updating data and passing play to another player
As always there’s a complete sample application with a very simple turn based game, complete AS Documentation and one year of updates and support.