Developing an iOS App using ActionScript APIs on Flash platform along with the integration of Push Notification is a time consuming process.This demo is showcasing a PushSample application using App42 Action-Script API and to make developers understand how to create an Push enabled App for iPhone using Flash.
Winners and finalists of Adobe Max Awards 2011.
Date: 29th May 15:00 GMT+3
Adobe team will give talks about:
- Video Texture on Android
- ETC2(Ericsson Texture Compression) support in AIR
- Standard Extended Profile
- iOS64 bit Support and Compilation Improvements
Schedule is updating.
- Conference page
- Broadcast link
Please share the event with your friends Flash & Adobe AIR! Let us know If you want to join as a speaker and give a talk about your experience with Flash&Adobe AIR.
Adobe AIR games: Calm Down - Shaped with Madness
I’m yellow, and smart enough to reach the top of the screen, but these red things won’t let me through, I’ll find the one who created them and will teach him a lesson, one day.
This extension enables the use of Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) or Bluetooth 4.0 on your mobile device.
- Act as a Central device to scan for Peripherals
- Act as a Peripheral to advertise available data
- Two way communication using both a Central and Peripheral modes
- Single API: Your code will work across supported platforms without modifications
- Sample project code and ASDocs reference
MAX Racer game demonstration. Based on Alternativa3D 8 engine for Stage3D.