Axel - GPU accelerated 2D flash game library
“Axel is a open source library that makes flash game development as easy as possible. Axel takes advantage of Flash Player 11’s Stage3D in order to offload all the rendering to the GPU in order to gain huge performance boosts over the typical flash display list. As of Adobe Air 3.2, Stage3D is also supported when building your games for mobile devices. This means exporting your flash games to iOS and Android has never been easier!”
Flixel is a free and open source 2D game development framework. It is a very mature, flexible and robust library.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to the platform and its capabilities, and share tutorials, plugins, and suggestions to get you started developing games with it.
AR-Racer or simply Augmented Reality Racer is a great demo racing game, showing capabilities of future applications and posibilities for a new types of interative media using augmented reality technology and flash for content delivery with no required application installation or setups insuring maximum compatability on most platforms.
Development of HTML5 application / game is very simple and efficient!
- We use Flash / AnimateCC built AS3 scripts and libraries to develop HTML5, just like the development of flash work.
- Engine implements to Flash Lite 4 based library functions. Meet the needs of the vast majority of developers. Flash Lite 4
- All resources are packaged in 1 file, making it easy to deploy and distribute.
- Source file（swf file） and output file size approaches.
- WebGL or Canvas2D rendering mode will be automatically selected.
- “Flash return” examples
Unity3d goes Flash!