Stage3D developer tips #6:
Sept 23, 2014 Gaming SDK 1.4 update
- New Android Intel x86 platform support
- Huge Stage3D improvements including a new “Standard” profile
- Support for using Android devices as gamepads
- Cross promotional and game preview support for Mobile
- Vastly improved iOS packaging performance
- Bug fixes in ANEs for iOS 8
- Starling – Updated to 1.5.1
- Feathers – Updated to 1.3.1
- Away3D – Updated to 4.1.6
- Dragon Bones – Updated to 2.4.1
- AIR SDK and Compiler – Updated to 15
- Flash Player 15 and AIR 15 release notes
The Gaming SDK 1.4 was released! Download updated versions of AIR, Starling, Feathers, Away3D and DragonBones free! http://t.co/EWadnJhneY— Chris Campbell (@liquidate)September 24, 2014
Learn how to bridge the gap between the traditional animation principles and digital software!
The early masters of animation created a list of 12 principles which are important for anyone who wants to create interesting and believable animation. Digital animation continues to make incredible technological advancements that give animators the capability to produce visually stunning work. New technology, however, also has a tendency to create an environment where animators are so focused on adapting to the new workflow that they tend to dismiss these fundamental animation principles… which often leads to poor and lifeless character animation. Tradigital Animate CC helps you focus on these principles while using the program’s wide array of features to create believable animation, consistently.
- Learn a new principle in each chapter, the Flash tools most related to it and how to put it all together.
- A plethora of examples demonstrate the good methods which animators should use in Flash, how to avoid the bad ones and ways to create a workflow that works for you.
- An easy-to-follow approach with examples throughout the book that build on each other, showing how the principles act together.
- The companion website here features more examples, downloadable FLA resource files, video tutorials.